Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yet another one for good old Yearbook. Deadline 2

Happy Father's Day! There are so many men in my life that have influenced my life for the better and seeing as it is Father's Day I figure today is a good day to share my appreciation for them.

To start off my amazing guy friends. They are just so great. They really are. I love and appreciate them so much. For how wonderful they are, I am not even half the friend they deserve.

My cousins. They are my best friends ever. They are so funny and awesome.

Next off, my amazing Uncles! They are absolutely wonderful all in their own way! I am so glad that I am part of their family and that we are close so that I know them as well as I do. I know that I can always count on them, pretty much I love them all.

My grandfather's! Even though I didn't get the chance to know my Grandpa Yorgason that well everything that I do remember is just great. He was always so sweet I have so many great memories and I can't wait to get to know him better! And my Grandpa Weight he is such a go-getter (it is so inspiring) he is so supportive of everything is grandchildren do! I love them both and am filled with gratitude for everything they have done for me.


My Dad, Quincie, Jonah, Olivia and Chloe
coming to support me at a ballroom competition.
 And last but not least, the man of the hour, my father. He is honestly an amazing person. He is so protective of his family, he is so much fun to play with, he is so funny, and someone with great insight to talk with. He is so giving of himself in every way. He will do everything he can for the people he loves. He always teases us and even though we all act annoyed we know it shows that he loves us. He can always take our teasing as well, including soap fights, water fights, fights using beans. It is always so funny! I have so many wonderful memories of him. All in all I love him and am grateful that he is my father.

My dad at Olivia Blessing, holding Lily.
Chloe and my Dad after snowboarding. One of their favorite past times.



I am just so grateful for all the men in my life and I love them so much! And I am grateful so grateful for how they have all influenced my life for the better. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment