Wednesday, July 6, 2011

73401, 278, 15!

I have found a new love. It is a perfect match. I spend as much time as I can with him. We are completely honest and true. Sure we have our ups and downs, but on days like today I am overjoyed! Meet my new "boyfriend" as my family jokes. 
Yes, it really is Tetris the game.
I am addicted to this game! I found it on my "new" phone and I play it all day everyday! I have become even more anti-social because of it (which is saying something, I was already in a downhill slide). And today I finally beat my high score. Yes the title of the post is all numbers related to Tetris, those are the numbers of my latest successful game I played. Seventy three thousand four hundred one points. Which equates to a well played two hundred seventy eight lines. As well as getting up to level fifteen. I was so happy I almost screamed (which is sad because I was at mutual surrounded by people, while I was on my phone). I love this game although it is very old school it is soo much fun. This summer my Dad just joked is my Tetris summer, I say what a good use of my last real summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment