Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yearbook.

Recently it was one of my best friends birthday. I had the opportunity to spend the majority of it with her  and it was absolutely the best, it reminded me of all the good times that we've had and why we were such good friends. As I get older and I get busier I lose track of friends and forget how amazing some people are. Samantha's birthday came at the perfect time is was nice to get back to simpler times and remember good memories (and no this is not an obituary as my brother thinks she is still alive and well). She is such an inspiration to me and has influenced my life and me for the better. I can't wait to make even more crazy fun memories with her. 
The beautiful Samantha

Quincie and Sam with their cake that they so beautifully decorated. 

Quincie, Sam and me drinking pink lemonade while enjoying their original  Hot  Chocolate flavored cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment