Thursday, September 8, 2011

Password

I didn't think that I would miss Quincie this much. Sure I still see her but now it is seventeen minutes instead of seventeen steps away from me. Basically I miss my sister. I miss how we were book club nerds together. I miss how she was my friend when I thought that no one else was. How she understands my need to consume books. She knows my unpredictability. She is my best friend.  We definitely had our share of fights but the good memories far out  weigh anything else. I miss having our late night chats or going crazy playing password. Watching Castle together. I love her and I know that she actually reads this obscure blog. So this is sort of like a shout out with a message. If that even makes sense. Anyways, I love my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment